Self-motivation photos
As far as i'm concerned, EVERY photo I take is a self-motivation photo. Nothing ever looks quite right, and I usually only post the best pictures I have.

If I had to post one picture to motivate me, it would probably be this one; No, its not the lack of Catenary (which I may just totally forget and instead electrify a small module or something), its the lack of everything else in the background. My old Highway bridge is no longer viable, so I either need to make a new one or fill in the sky. I've even considered changing industries on my layout (again) to something that will fill the sky out a little more (George Roberts Printing by Walthers will fit in that spot realistically while taking up the sky). Or perhaps this layout is truly evovled to its highest level, what more can really be done with it? It feels all down hill from here, and I haven't even planted that many trees or people...

And this is just using my RTR trains in the photo. some of the stuff i've custom painted hasn't come out that well, and I can't seem to keep it clean (i can keep bacterial contamination out in the lab but I can't get the dust out of the air for a model train!)

[Image: p9210171modified.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]

Messages In This Thread