"Working on the Railroad", reruns back on
When I got Direct TV a few years ago, they had an offer for four rooms, and a DVR. Well, I only wanted two rooms and the DVR. I got the two rooms,(though they gave us four receivers) and no DVR. After a couple of months going back and forth with them, sending them copies of the flyer I got in the mail, I hadn't still received my DVR. Finally, I was so pis....MAD, that I call my state's Attorny Generals office, and faxed them the copy of the flyer. Two days later, I received my DVR. Sold it to a friend the next day.........

Also, you have to watch your programming. They like to add things that you don't want. I was getting basketball and football all accsess channels. They said it was part of the sports package. "Uh..Huh....Then how come I'm not getting the NASCAR channels?.....I'd rather have just that then the other two packages." They took it off right away and credited my bill, because I hadn't ordered those packages, and wasn't going to pay for them.(with the threat of again contacting my AG)

Other than those two incidents, Direct TV has been fine.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.

Messages In This Thread