Christmas greetings
Merry Christmas to all at Big Blue.
It is 6.30 am Christmas Day, I am up early after having driven my housemate to work at the old folks home, all is quiet after the storm we had last night, lots of rain, lightning and thunder.
I saw the fox living in the grounds of the old folks home again this morning, it had caught something so it will be having its Christmas Dinner about now.
I have had the last two days off and will return to work Jan 3, its the busy time of the year fixing things around the school before the staff and students return at the end of Jan.
Santa knows I have been working hard learning to weld things this year and has got me a small gasless mig welder and a folding welding table to practice on for work. I have my eye on a second type of welder for my birthday in Feb.
Santa also got a book on welding for my son to give to me.
I will see my son for Christmas tomorrow and we will go to a family dinner at my sisters place. Toys will be the order of the day tomorrow.
I hope that all here at Big Blue have a good Christmas, go easy on the food and drink and try not to let the silly season irritations get to you, just keep rolling along and take it easy on the roads. Get as many naps in as you can.

Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More

Messages In This Thread