Collecting model vehicles
I like most scales,I don't have room at home for my 1:24/25 scale stuff so it is stored away in a heated /airconditioned polebarn (nice to have friends :mrgreen: ) My vehicles range all the way from Z (1:220) N (1:160-1:150-1:144) HO 1:87) S 1:64) O (1:43-1:48-!:50) I also do 1:32 scale which in modelrailroadese is #1 scale.

This post has pics of some of my 1:144 stuff. :mrgreen: First up is a under construction shot of my Ford Expediter (sp)This was built from a ERTL 1:144 Ford hiway tractor.

[Image: 1-144frd.jpg]

Another ERTL Ford this one started out like the green one above I removed the sleeper,shortened the chassis,kit bashed the flatbed
trailer.This is a construction photo the truck is now finished and earning it's keep.That white box trailer is another of my kitbashed creations.

[Image: 1-144yetr.jpg]

Are we bored yet?

One more truck in this post.This one is again a ERTL (actually these were Racing Champions but ERTL bought the company) This one is a Kenworth T-600 with the penthouse removed making the sleeper into a flat top.The trailer is a kitbashed 53" of no particular brand.

[Image: 1-144t600.jpg]

Ok someone else can have a turn now. :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"

Messages In This Thread