Some woodworking projects
Thank you all, I appreciate your comments. It takes patience, the right tools and a bit of luck to do this, plus watching a lot of episodes of, "New Yankee Workshop" and "This Old House". Big Grin I did those projects about ten or eleven years ago when my joints moved a bit better than and didn't make as much noise as they do now. Icon_lol We moved from there to the house we now live in back in 2004. Living in Wickenburg was what I'd describe as "rural cowboy" which was fine but it was a good 35-45 miles away from shopping malls and most medical care. We were driving to the Phoenix area about four or five times a week so we decided to just move back to the area. Besides, being out in the middle of the desert had its problems that we found difficult to cope with, like chasing rattlesnakes and coyotes away, plus dodging poisonous Gila Monsters, scorpions and other desert critters. Sumpter250 and Ray_M were at the house one day when a rattlesnake decided to park itself on our patio. It got creepy after a while, even though we've lived in the Arizona desert area for well over 50 years. :?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread