Ez's 2013 duff challenge
Time to get off my duff and pick something to do. I've almost finished up on last year's challenge, Icon_lol but we'll put that aside for now and concentrate on one area of my layout. I would like to take the area that I have circled in this photo, and finish it up. I had planned on putting in a few buildings to create an edge-of-town cityscape, but since I elevated the tracks there, it might look a bit more natural to finish it mostly like the edge of a mountain scene. I'm not sure just how I plan on doing it, but my challenge is to do it only with the materials I have on hand. :o No buying anything including kits, plaster, foam, paint and landscape or other building material... not a thing. Nope If I don't have enough of what I need, I'll improvise with what I do have on hand. Kind of sounds like one of those cooking show challenges on the Food Network. 357

The area is about 54", or around 720 N scale feet wide. It varies from about 4" to 9" in depth, not much to work with, but I've seen some people here do some really cleaver things in less space than that and so that's my inspiration. Smile

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread