doctorwayne's 2013 Get Off Your Duff Challenge - Part 1
doctorwayne Wrote:...
Bernhard, I can't imagine that you'd need any help with your Challenge, but I look forward to seeing whatever it was of mine that caught your eye - seeing it done properly and with your attention to craftsmanship will be a real benefit to everyone, me included. Then it'll be my turn to thank you.

Hallo Wayne, sorry, but here I must contradict.
Each of us has his own experiences and abilities. And with it we work everything in our own surroundings and borders. But we see everything here in the forum and read about the methods and technologies of others, materials which one has not used up to now - and with it we extend our horizon, our knowledge with every day. And I must say that belongs to it also. The easiest example is that I love wood and models built from wood - but I change more and more to plastic, also by your models und your craftsmanship.

Here in your Duff Challenge you give such an example again that inspires me to build things better, faster, more precisely than I have done it up to now - the roofs for yours boxcars. To build with your technology, two complete roofs modeled as one unity, is for me a great idea which I have never applied up to now thus, although the thought is quite easy. And this is exactly this,that I will apply for the roofs of my models, fast, precisely and very much good looking! And for it my thanks for sharing of such ideas and technologies - also from me!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.

Messages In This Thread