tetters' Duff Challenge part duex
Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I glued the floors to the bodies... hindsight is always 20-20 and I still have 8 more of these to build after I finish this batch of six. I used hot glue to secure the bolts, hopefully I'll have more luck? I had four #79's broke all of them, bought two more today, already broke! Curse

I'll have to find a place that I can get them in bulk for sure. In order to finish the last few holes, I'm going to use my music wire, as I don't know when the LHS will get more in, nor will I have time to go looking during the week. The music wire does an admirable job, it just requires more effort to drill.

Actually Wayne, if you don't mind, could you do me a HUGE favor and post a picture of the undercarriage detail? The instructions are a little confusing and honestly I don't know what all those pipes, rods and other mechanical bits are supposed to do in the real world.

Once again, thanks for the feedback. I'm almost done drilling all the little holes... :?

edit: (Just finished up the last bit of drilling on the final box car... now I can start building these guys up! Big Grin )

Messages In This Thread