!!No more Testors, PolyScale or Floquil paint!!
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Well I don't use any of those brands and I don't even own an airbrush so I really don't care what they do ! Icon_lol

Rustoleum? Really guys? Are you really worried about your plastic or wood or resin parts rusting? Eek It costs twice as much and takes twice as long to dry and has nowhere near the amount of color choices as the house brands at Ace or your local auto parts house or the good ol' stand-by, Krylon.

I see your point, I think I might have bought one or two jars a very long time ago, somehow the small amount they put in them for the price you pay just didn't seem at all economical to me. Nope Plus I get paranoid just thinking about spilling any. :o I usually use acrylics, I've used a rattle can on occasions, and I even did some airbrushing with acrylics. I can usually mix the colors to get what I want, and if they aren't exactly "grimmy black" or "BNSF yellow", so be it. :|

My only concern in this is that they are closing a plant and laying off people. Maybe the additional business that the other companies get will make up the difference. :? I surely hope so, we are loosing far too many jobs these past few years.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread