General electronics and or robots
Welcome TrippiN Welcome

Have been into trains from 4 or 5 years old, been working(playing) with computers since 1982 ish still have my first two computers Ti- 994a and an Apple IIc. Took an interest in electrical/electronics in 9th grade by junior year in high school I enrolled in a vocational school for junior and senior year spent half day at high school and the other half at a vocational school in a course called digital/industrial electronics. After high school went right into DeVry to earn an Assoc. degree of applied science of electronics 1990 then went back 2006 online to get a B.S. technical management. I have about 13 years experience working on electronics mostly industrial controls, 2 wire and 4 wire loop systems. Also have worked on cable tv, medical, and phone equipment and 5 years digital copiers 35 Now I work outside my field and mostly "play" electronics now and then, I have been interested in robotics and laser technology but have not got around to doing anything yet. Microcontrollers are neat used to the pic series of microcontrollers at work.

I noticed that TI is getting into field of Ardunio type boards, I have a little bit experience in C and C++ how similar is programming an ardunio ? I have not jumped into this part of the hobby yet.

Messages In This Thread