A personal anniversary
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Ahhh.....Those were the days..The Shark....Shoehead.....the owner of CG that respond to a question I had with the words..paraphrasing here now to keep it family oriented: and said I had, "Defication for grey matter".(you don't want to know my response and I can't type it nicely)..What times.

Can't remember when i joined. 2002 or something like that. And since that incident, and the re-birth of the Gage, I haven't been back during the Zealot era, and I won't go back to check either. Feel free if someone would like too.
Yeah,, in case someone doesn't know, "Shoehead" was put in charge of Zealot as our "go-to" contact. It turns out that she was a very young college student that knew little about computers and probably life itself and had posted a selfie of herself on Facebook with a shoe on her head. She was let go shortly after that .'nuff said. Wink "The Shark" took over as admin after Mikey and I resigned and started off by swinging a sword, ax and whatever he could find to do damage. Curse I spoke of him earlier in this thread.

You registered on the original Gauge on: June 18, 2002.

BR60103 Wrote:...I went back to look for my start date but couldn't find it. I didn't spend that long looking for posts and things. I was there early in the 2000s at least -- does it go back farther?

Nope, I couldn't find you either. Could be that they banned you for some reason. There are many railroad members there that just disappeared there. Icon_lol

railohio Wrote:December of 2000. Now where do I get my cookie? Wink

We put one for you on your computer, just check, it's there..... 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread