A personal anniversary
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:Why stop there? Lets make the worlds tallest helix, talk about multi-deck layout. It would be the first skyscraping trainset.

Hey just because my name is Mr Fixit, dont expect me to clean and maintain a skyscraping multi-deck helix. Forget it fella. The OH&S paperwork alone will give you RSI and multiple migraine headaches. Wallbang

Has anyone considered the following; what guage? Standard guage, Broad guage, Narrow guage in Cape [3'6"]or Puffing Billy [2'6"].
AC, DC, DCC, analog, digital, two rail, three rail, catenary, rack rail in cable or Abt, mono rail, Maglev, freight rail, passenger rail, High Speed rail, tourist rail, rail trail, horse rail, steam rail, diesel rail, electric rail, nuclear rail[?], mine rail, Underground rail, METRO rail, Siberian rail, ship rail, tram rail, Abandoned rail, right hand running, left hand running, signal standards, signal masts, signal towers, in cab signals, in cab cameras, no in-cab cameras.
Local time, standardised time, scheduled time, extra time, any time? Paper, paperless, pencil, fountain pen, disposable pen, electronic pen, rock-paper- scissors?
Have I forgotten any rail? How are we going to fit all these types of rails and all of the scales in the U.N. Building?
Can we afford the rent? Or is the Global Peace Dividend going to pay for it all? What about the mass unemployment in the global defence forces and global defence industrial complex? Will they hold us model railroaders responsible and picket the building demanding jobs, you know real high paying jobs?

Mark
Maybe the 40* deg C heat has finally got to me.
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More

Messages In This Thread