Fremo Southwest Division Meeting Mutschelbach 2014 (Germany)
Another industrial area was the setup named Clearwater Industries. The track plan mirrors the classic Time Saver concept of the famous John Allen. This was set up anywhere in Florida. The builder of the modules wanted to have the typical buildings and so all of them are scratchbuilt. Some of the buildings are yet not completely done and some others only exist as raw structure out of heavy cardboard.

[Image: dsc07572s7jl3.jpg]
Waiting with the caboose in a spur until the switching job starts.

[Image: dsc075788sj2w.jpg]
Below there are some sockets for the loconet utility throttles.

[Image: dsc07577zqkjf.jpg]
The truck loading dock of Trujillo & Sons, a catering enterprise. Left in the building behind the truck, as food have to be cooled rsp. refrigerateted, a small ventilator fan was mounted inside which blows steadily some air...

[Image: dsc07576p3kb8.jpg]
Pier 69.

[Image: dsc07575m0kgz.jpg]

[Image: dsc075741pjp1.jpg]
On Saturday i was in duty for switching the Clearwater Industies. But was the meaning of the term "duty"? It was sheer plasure Big Grin
So sorry, i was so busy with switching, that i did not took any photos during the switching. Most photos were shot afterwards. For switching i decided to take my 0-4-0 Pennsy A5, yes the Standard Railroad Of The World is everywhere... :mrgreen:
After work was done and waiting for a permit to enter the big yard.

Lutz

Messages In This Thread