Definately not train related
Yup !!, Definitely not train related:
I got home last night from Manalapan, N.J., where I had gone to attend my Brother's funeral. He was admitted to hospital on Mar. 31, in critical condition, with a heart valve problem complicated by Kidney failure. He passed away the next day, April 1.
I am just a little bit nervous.......he was only two years my senior.
I figured this was the best pace to post this, seeing the way this thread was first opened.
I know there was nothing more that could have been done, and he passed quietly, in hospital.
He was a major influence in my getting into model building. He was more into aircraft, than I was, but model building is, model building, and that creativity, we shared.
One of my fondest memories of my brother, is the time we spent, together, listening to Jean Shepherd, American storyteller, radio and TV personality, (( best known to modern audiences, for the film A Christmas Story (1983), which he narrated and co-scripted, based on his own semi-autobiographical stories)) Saturdays, late night, on WOR Radio New York.

Sad We shared a lot of laughs together. Wink 8-) and, I will miss that.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread