Free Layout Design Help
Your right Rob,I stand corrected :oops: .The tables along the wall are 8ft x 30"and their is 5 of them.The table that connects both sides is 8ft x30" also,and the other 5 tables are 4x8ft.Where you see the edge of the 8ft x 30' table that bridges the other side,that distance is 16"from that edge to to the beggining of the 4x8ft table that is ajaicent to the other ones is 41"in length.I'm trying to describe this best as possible.I had to configure the tables this way to have access to my furnace and my sump pump.I may expand later from the single 4x8ft table.In the mean time i will be posting pictures and videos of ideas and specifics of my ideas so you can get a better understanding of where i'm coming from so to speak.For starters my Loco fleet will consist of EMD Gp38-2's and MP15ac's,and rolling stock,tank cars(corn syrup,LPG Gas,coil cars,60ft high cube boxcars,hoppers,steel Gondola's,bulk head flat cars.There will be no six axle power on this layout so minimum radius will be 18" to 22".BTW you wouldn't happen to be familiar with a software program called Trainz 12 would ya?You can build a actual virtual modell railroad in this program and it's animated with sound.I'll throw up a link so you can see what it looks like.Thanks
Don Shriner

Messages In This Thread