Free Layout Design Help
Hi Rob,Thanks for the effort...but it's not exactly what i had in mind(no offense) Smile ,I wanted to give you more specifics on the location of certain industries,yard,roads,etc,before you started so you would have a better idea.I've been collecting various photographs off the web that would capture the actual presentation of objects and details that i want incorporated in my layout.The first being that i will not be using building "fronts"on any of my buildings.I know alot of switching shelf layout modellers like to use them to save space,but i think they look very unrealistic.Also the 8 track yard,and dry bulk transfer/LPG gas facility will need to be layed out out on the 4'x30" sections(along the wall),along with the Road commision complex at the very end of the string of 5 30"tables.I prefer not to have any loops,but instead have 90 degree cross overs with switchs to make a run around and the end of the 4x8' end table.Give me a little bit more time so i can post some pics.Thanks Smile
Don Shriner

Messages In This Thread