Old Steamers
Well, don't start reading this post here for it is the third of three posts. Go back 2 more posts to start, for starting reading here will be like reading the last page of a mystery.

The Teakettle mystery continues!
* Today at the Allentown train show I got this. New Haven #60 another 0-4-0t saddle tanker. It is in an original box with no information on who distributed it and sold it.

OK! This one has a bigger cab and a bigger saddle tank and a different road-name New Haven #60. The drive again is the same and interchangeable with any of the others. This one like B&O # 62 has no name on it identifying who made it.
*** So does anybody really know who made it. Everyone I know suspects it to be New One Japan. Suspecting and knowing are two different things. I have original boxes for both B&O 62 and NH 60. Thier is no sign anywhere on and in the boxes telling of who made them.

**** WILL THIS MYSTERY CONTINUE?

A view of B&O 25 and B&O 62 together at Frankford Roundhouse earning their keep.

A view after they crossed over on the turntable and sit waiting for their next assignment.

***** So will anyone out there in computer land share with us all a scrap of a magazine page, or a page from a catalog or anything, showing, and telling. who the heck made and sold these last two Mysterious Locomotives.

FRANK
" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!

Messages In This Thread