The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still looking at a very pleasant day here in the 80's for a while yet. Next week is a bit different, I just find it hard to accept some of these weather "predictions". Take this Friday, I see 0%, 1% and 70% chances of rain. Ahh, I know, I'll just park the truck halfway into the garage and I'm covering all these so called, "forecasts".... Nope I'm just not sure if I should park 1% or 70% into it. Misngth 

Our Governor says that the press and a few others misinterpreted what he meant about some essential services, so hairdressers, barbers and nail salons are not included in the list as "personal services". It doesn't say that, just that some folks read that into it. Doesn't matter to me, I haven't been to a barber shop in many years. No, I don't have dreadlocks or a pony tail, we just do the trimming at home and I get it the way I want, not how the barber thinks I want. I remember one barbershop I used to go to, for one barber, all of his customers left with their hair looking like his. No matter what style they asked for, either they got his style or they chose another barber. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-04-2020, 06:51 AM