The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Palm Sunday and no church services in most places. Easter Sunday will be the same since there's no chance that they will have a handle on this virus thing for a while yet. Still seeing people leaving Walmart with packs of toilet paper and paper towels. One thing I can't quite understand, are some people afraid to take the last one of something? I can't count the number of times I've reached on the shelf to pick up the only one left of that particular product. Maybe they think there's something wrong with it, or maybe some sort of phobia, who knows, but like yesterday, there were no broken eggs in the last package of extra large eggs, so I swooped them up.

Temps starting to drop a bit in anticipation of a storm blowing in from the coast. By Wednesday, we're down into the 60's, almost 20 degrees below normal, and a good chance of rain. How good? That depends on whose predictions you're looking at.

Had a late delivery yesterday, "we'll be there between 8 and 10" said the guy on the phone. "Please be early, we're sound asleep by 10", says I. Fat chance I though, but at 8:01 the doorbell rings and there it is. At least  one thing in my favor happened yesterday, oh, two things, I got those eggs..... Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-05-2020, 07:22 AM