The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
I contacted a first cousin I haven't seen for 52 years and found him to have the train disease. He has joined us here so if you see a post from Tucson Frank welcome him onboard. 
He is finding his way around.  He has a garden railroad and 2 z scale layouts. 

I have the potting soil in the green house and I am letting it bake for a day or so. Last year there were "critters" so I am hoping to make it too hot for them. It was 100 degrees in the greenhouse at noon, which by Arizona standards isn't anything but it should start the baking process.  

My wife went to the store for groceries as we were getting low on everything. It was well stocked and she didn't have any problems, and no limits. We were going to do the online thing at walmart but everything had a quantity of 2 limit except the toilet paper. They were out of stock so I just deleted the $80 worth in my cart and let her go in person to our Save-a-lot. She needed bird food anyhow.  Our local market was selling eggs for $5.99 for 18 with a limit of one. Not a problem for me, especially when they are less than 2 bucks every where else.
They are the only 'supermarket" in town and they're always high but this was the last straw for many of us. 

Everyone stay safe. This too shall pass. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 04-06-2020, 03:34 PM