The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning once again, rain today? Yeah, maybe, could, maybe not, good chance, little chance, lots, none.... pick you answer 'cause that's what I find. No, I don't want to be part of the forecast world, I'll just wait and see what actually happens.

Today is Wednesday, the newspaper is usually filled with inserts from all the major grocery chains, somehow, holding a sale is not at the top of their lists right now. There were no inserts two weeks ago, and just a few last week, who knows what today's paper will have. Yeah, I still get the paper, been getting The Arizona Republic since the mid-50's, it's a lot smaller now, thinner too since they went with cheaper newsprint, and as you'd expect, a heck of a lot more expensive.  And I still have a landline, got my first one back in the mid-50's as well when that was all you could get. I hate it when someone calls my cell phone, it usually goes to voice record before I can get to answer it. Heard it ringing yesterday and thought it was the TV, don't have a clue who it was since I don't recognize the number, probably a spammer, it usually is.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-08-2020, 06:56 AM