The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, doesn't look like we got any rain last night. Seems as if they moved that to Friday and Saturday. Forecasts are still too different to make any sense out of them, but we may have another storm coming in the beginning of next week. Maybe some of these storms dry out before they get here, Icon_rolleyes maybe that's why Tucson (way south of us) gets more rain than we do.

Got an email from my insurance company saying that I can look for 15% of April and May's premiums back because we aren't driving much these days. Good that they're doing that, but it hardly makes up for the $474 yearly increase they just hit me with a few weeks ago. Nope Well, that was partially my fault for buying a new truck. Misngth

Noticed that the Dairy Queen drive-thru line the other day was clear around the building, and McD's had double lines at theirs. We stopped by Arby's to pick up a couple of sandwiches yesterday and there weren't that many in line there. Maybe it was just the time of the day that made the difference, but Arby's is our choice for a decent sandwich.

Have a great day doing whatever you're allowed to do.... Awesome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-09-2020, 06:48 AM