Nscale Kato P42 Digitrax Decoder Install Problem
I have a picture of that GG1 on the track, but it will take me a bit to figure out how to post it. I switched to an iMac from my sometimes working PC and I've got to figure out the software that changes large camera files into webshots so I can post them here. As soon as I'm successful, I'll post a picture. Unfortunately, my layout is nothing to look at now. I wanted to get the dcc up and running before adding to the scenery, so the layout is in a very unfinished state. Now that I've got some decoders in a few diesels, I'll start on finishing the layout...or at least adding some ground cover and fixing the track. Kato did a tremendous job on the Nscale GG1. I resisted buying one for months, but finally caved in. It's the ugliest/prettiest electric engine I've seen...the lines are just classic. On my layout I've decided that someone went to the trouble to electrify the cats with the right juice to run the GG1 on excursion runs. I already have an HHP8, so I figure adding the cats would make sense anyway.
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)

Messages In This Thread