The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, our wildfire situation is, as they put it, extreme. The Telegraph Fire has 1000 firefighters there and has burned 123,000 acres as of yesterday and is just a few miles from possibly joining the Mescal Fire. The Phoenix area is overcast from the smoke. In total, there's over 170.000 acres on fire right now in Arizona. There are more fires in seven other states, all here in the west.

Other than that and the heat, we are enjoying the peace and quiet with most of the snowbirds gone for the season. I had a couple of medical appointments yesterday, masks and temperature taking are still required. One asked me that series of questions about me and where I've been where I guess, if I give the wrong answer, I'd get ushered out of the building... Still many folks wearing masks where they're not required, and I guess some folks causing a ruckus when they fight wearing a mask when it's required, like on airplanes. I carry one just in case.

Take care and have a great Wednesday.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-16-2021, 06:13 AM