The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Blue
        We had a low of 48 last night and yes, i turned on the electric blanket. Wink.  I started running an outlet to my pole building lean to this morning. I would, I think, suffer less with a beating than working with underground approved wire. NO rush for this job and only one more end of that stuff to strip. I have to dig a trench to put it in. In this case the 18 inches required will be about 8 because it will be under a concrete walk when it's done. I just think an outlet and a light will be useful if I need to charge a lawn mower battery.
          I did work on the brass locomotive a friend gave me last night. I put a new can motor in it and hope to put the decoder in it over the week end. If that one goes well then I will try the RS12 again. 
          The garden is really taking off. having everything raise is a big help for a hurting back. I may have tomatoes by the middle of July as well as cukes and onions and maybe even some beans. Just for kicks I planted some pumpkins and they came up gangbusters. I put them in the middle of the yard where I had a fire earlier and I am hoping they will produce enough pumpkins that I can supply all 18 of my great grandkids with one or two for Halloween. 
           I am keeping Frank in my prayers. If you have anything new SJ I know you will pass it along

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-17-2021, 08:18 AM