The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good evening

The storms we were supposed to have did not happen so I was able to get the grass mowed once again. 

Gas was down to 3.21 today so I topped up the tank hoping to make it continue to fall.  I had to get a couple prescriptions so I decided to get the titles to my car and truck at the courthouse.  The banks used to send the titles automatically when you paid them off but all we get now is a letter telling us to go to the courthouse and pick them up. I have been sitting on those letters for 2 years now so I figured I better get the real McCoy before I lost the letters. The fee was $16 per title. 

We have now been using T mobile for internet for 6 months and it has been fine. I really like having no wires running into the house and it is plenty fast which is a blessing because my wife and I do not always watch the same shows. Speeds are still comparing to what I was getting with cable and better than half the price I paid. We got a lifetime guarantee of $50 bucks a month,  I get emails from the cable company offering me service for 25 a month for 2 years but I played their silly games for 7 years and I know they have an extra charge for the modem so I will stay where I am. I actually get a faster upload speed with the 5G which is nice because I upload a lot of big photo files that I have scanned for the historical society     .  

I am still hurting a bit with my back but it is improving so no complaints. 

Stay safe and I hope no one suffers from storm damage during thos storm season

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-07-2024, 09:05 PM