The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue. Kinda early, had a chance to sleep in an extra hour today and what happened... I woke up before 2:00 and finally got up around 3:00. I usually go read the news and some comic strips while I'm having coffee, and the first news article I read was "how to go to sleep and/or go back to sleep"... Apparently, there's a technique where you pick a subject, then think of things about that subject in alphabetical order. This, I guess, is so boring or takes your mind off of other things, that it puts you to sleep. I will keep it in mind the next time I can't sleep.

We are back into the 90's and should be pushing 100 by the weekend. The record high for yesterday was 110 back in 1989.

As for gas, more stations are joining the $4.09 club, a few at $3.99, unless you're going north on I-17, then be prepared to pay up to $5.00 for regular.

No train stuff today, it's been a while but I do intend to get back to my layout as soon as I finish up another project I just now started. This one will keep my busy for a few weeks for sure, but if it works, it will be fun and rewarding. 'nuff said for now.

Have a great day, stay out of those tornadoes and other bad weather and by all means, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-09-2024, 05:31 AM