Charlie b's layout
That looks Great!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Reply
Wow! Your daughter's a trooper for getting up on that scenic catwalk! The curtain backdrops look really good, and I'm glad the glue worked - I remember the day my dad put up his first room of wallpaper.... didn't go as well...
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Reply
UPDATE ON THE BEAST. 

      Well, the RT624 turns out to be a Lima-Hamilton 2500HP locomotive, the one I never tried to find so I am happy with that. I got it all assembled and the motor I had that was almost brand new turned out to be almost junk and a few minutes on the test rollers showed a very hot running motor with a jerky reverse so I removed everything and emailed Northwest shortlines and told them my problem. The tech got back to me in a quick time to ask for pictures and replied within hours with a list of parts for driveshafts and a motor (this was late on a Friday night 2 weeks ago). I put it together tonight without a glitch and it test ran beautifully. I forgot to take my camera so I will send some pictures later. 

Charlie
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)