Happy Birthday Don (Ezdays)!!
"Bought cruise tickets for the Santa Maria"... :jawdrop:

Well, that makes him older'n me..... Goldth

In any event..... 548
Gus (LC&P).
Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY, Don ! Cheers I have alerted the fire department in Sedona, in case somebody commits candle arson in a public place ! :o Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Happy Birthday Don Cheers Cheers Cheers
Jim

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dieseldetailer.proboards53.com/index.cgi">http://dieseldetailer.proboards53.com/index.cgi</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.okmtc.com/community/index.php">http://www.okmtc.com/community/index.php</a><!-- m -->
Actually, it wasn't Mozart, it was one of the first Rolling Stones concert. Now that really dates me doesn't it? 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Inwould think that when one reaches your age you could find better things to do than celebrate your birthday. Eek

I know I did and I am a young pup compaired to .........uh ,what are we celebrating again????

Hope you have many more happy ones buddy.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Alright, today is Don's actual birthday!!

Happy Birthday Don, i hope you and your wife have a blast in Sedona!!!
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Happy Birthday, Don!!! And many more to come!! I know you ain't as old as I am. I'm two days older than dirt, and three days older than water. Waveof7 Dancing 548 2296_ 1990_dancing
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
Well, now that it;s the right day 'n' all...

548 Cheers

Andrew
All the best Don and thanks for all you've done to make this such a great site Cheers
Happy birthday Don!!
Thanks again all. We had a great time up in Sedona. Drove through Oak Creek Canyon and the tall pines up to Flagstaff where it was in the mid-50's and there were still patches of snow on the ground. We then went back down to Sedona to visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross and Had a really nice late lunch before heading back home. The only thing I regretted is that I didn't stop to take a couple of pictures of the Flagstaff depot and the logging train that is parked there. I was going to, but got sidetracked and you know how easy it is to forget things at this tender age. Well, if you don't, believe me, you will soon enough. 357 357

I did take a few pictures of the red rocks around Sedona and I'll post them in a little bit. And contrary to popular belief, I was not around before they were formed. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Quote:I did take a few pictures of the red rocks around Sedona and I'll post them in a little bit. And contrary to popular belief, I was not around before they were formed.
Young whipper snapper! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The reason why I can do scenery well is because I was there when the prototype was built. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Don, im glad to hear you and your wife had a great time in the Sedona area Misngth Its always nice to just get out and take a little road trip to a beautiful place, and its especially nice when you go with you wife or girlfriend Thumbsup Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
ummm HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON sorry better late than never
Happy Belated Birthday Don! May there be many more. Cheers