Finally...
Uhhhhh...does that mean that we are still finding out who is responsible for turning out that light? Icon_lol[/quote]

Nope! I left it up to the new Guardian - thumsup - to figure it out, and he swears up and down that it's working.
Thumbsup[/quote]

Hey its me, I have the light. Where we gonna put it? Goldth
Well....Obviously that light should go where the light don't shine..... 357 357 357

That way nobody will know it's there and we can stop worrying about how to turn it off/on..or whatever... Icon_lol
Gus (LC&P).
Hey its me, I have the light. Where we gonna put it?
thumsup
Switchman

Thums up, you should know better than to ask a question like that! Icon_lol

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
yellowlynn Wrote:Hey its me, I have the light. Where we gonna put it?
thumsup
Switchman

Thums up, you should know better than to ask a question like that! Icon_lol

Lynn
Eek I'm speachless. Icon_lol

joe
Steamtrains Wrote:Well....Obviously that light should go where the light don't shine..... 357 357 357

That way nobody will know it's there and we can stop worrying about how to turn it off/on..or whatever... Icon_lol

Nonononono, Gus, that’s definitely the wrong place to put the light Icon_lol . Anyone who creeps in there Goldth will see that there is a light on and will notice that it is the light from the end of the tunnel and all the dicussion will start all over again. Better leave it out in the open where the sun is shining, so that nobody will notice that there is a light on ....or off ... or whatsoever Goldth
Kurt
Or just mount the ON/OFF switch somewhere easily accessible! Big Grin
MountainMan Wrote:Or just mount the ON/OFF switch somewhere easily accessible! Big Grin
Can't..... eightyeightfan1 took it..... I think he lost it in the move..... 35 35
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???