how to
I see one thing that is the same, the forum search engine is totally worthless. I was searching "post photos" and the results came up "these words are too common and have been ignored". 35
Can someone tell me how to post pictures in 1040 x format. I see Doctorwaynes are in this resolution.
It's going to take a little getting used to, but I think I can handle it.
I don't want to be a belly acher but the flaws need to be brought up and fixed.
Charlie
Since this is our first day running with people other than mods and admins, we appreciate your input. There's going to be a few quirks until we get things running smoothly, so bear with us. There is a section here, "forum problems and requests" where Path, our coder and chief computer guru, will look at everything posted there, so I ask you when you do find something that's not working as it should, post something there so he can review it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
When I want to search a forum I often use Google 's advance search and specify the word and the domain to search in , always gives great results.
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
Charlie, the very few that I have in the Gallery are 600x800, and, as yet, I can't figure out how to get them to show-up in a thread as a picture rather than a link. The larger pictures which I've posted in threads are from photobucket, and while they do show-up as pictures, the right-hand 1/3 of them is missing. Eek

Wayne