Hold the train!!!! :D :D :D
I was recently informed that I have been slacking in my duties here.
Eek Nope Nope Nope Eek

I admit that my "real world life" has been busy with goings on at work Shoot

But that is no excuse for missing our first 2 milestones:

Congrats and thanks go out to the first 2 members to reach 1000 posts:

Trucklover and ezdays

Don & I have a large post rating because of all the communications we do as owners/admins, but trucklover's input is mostly :mrgreen: all Hobby Related..... Thumbsup Thumbsup

We thank you for your participation here on Big Blue!!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:
I was recently informed that I have been slacking in my duties here.
Eek Nope Nope Nope Eek

I admit that my "real world life" has been busy with goings on at work Shoot

But that is no excuse for missing our first 2 milestones:

Congrats and thanks go out to the first 2 members to reach 1000 posts:

Trucklover and ezdays

Don & I have a large post rating because of all the communications we do as owners/admins, but trucklover's input is mostly :mrgreen: all Hobby Related..... Thumbsup Thumbsup

We thank you for your participation here on Big Blue!!!!!!!
I showed up for the free cheese curls Icon_lol
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Congrats to both to you on Milepost 100! Worship Worship Worship
Ralph
Hey, Ralph, you forgot a "0" there, didn't you? 2285_ Eek

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
Uhhhhh, YEAH! I did! Make that the milepost 900 miles down the line! Smile One key stroke can make a difference!
Ralph
Wait a minute...you get free cheese curls when you get to 1000 posts? Popcornbeer Great! 2285_ I've got to get busy posting. Icon_lol
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
hehe thanks guys Misngth Misngth

Congrats to Don as well for reaching the big 1000 Misngth Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Yeah, we did give Josh a big pat on the back a while back, but like Mikey says, his posts are mostly train related and deserves the accolades, while a bunch of mine are more business related than anything. I am humbled by how quickly Josh got up there, while, I'm amazed by my achieving that mark this soon.

Fear not though, there are many that are not that far behind. It is encouraging to see how we've grown in just the few short months we've been on the air... The real congratulations goes to all of you that have either followed us, or found us someway, and that show up here on a regular basis. Worship Worship

Our hats go off to you all

Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:Yeah, we did give Josh a big pat on the back a while back, but like Mikey says, his posts are mostly train related and deserves the accolades, while a bunch of mine are more business related than anything. I am humbled by how quickly Josh got up there, while, I'm amazed by my achieving that mark this soon.

Fear not though, there are many that are not that far behind. It is encouraging to see how we've grown in just the few short months we've been on the air... The real congratulations goes to all of you that have either followed us, or found us someway, and that show up here on a regular basis. Worship Worship

Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7 Waveof7

Well said Don, i couldnt agree more Thumbsup Thumbsup Im so happy to see all the old faces, and some new faces showing back up on the Big Blue, there is still a few out there that arnt hear yet, but they will eventually find us, i think lol. Ive tried contacting a few people, but never get replies back, just hope they find us somehow lol
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Post...post....post...
Blah...Blah.....Blah...
Yada...yada.....yada.....

Congrats to both of you!

Hey!.....Look!...I just got one post closer......
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
ezdays Wrote:Fear not though, there are many that are not that far behind. It is encouraging to see how we've grown in just the few short months we've been on the air... The real congratulations goes to all of you that have either followed us, or found us someway, and that show up here on a regular basis. Worship Worship

Cheers
-Steven-

The Zealot progress thread: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112267">http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112267</a><!-- m -->
The current progress thread: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=923">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=923</a><!-- l -->
Quote:Wait a minute...you get free cheese curls when you get to 1000 posts?

Good!!!, this will put me one post closer to the food!! 2285_ Popcornbeer

Trucklover, Don, Cheers Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:Good!!!, this will put me one post closer to the food!! 2285_ Popcornbeer

Trucklover, Don, Cheers Cheers Cheers
Not exactly. Remember, ever since that first party fiasco, we have had to post security guards near the food with specific instructions regarding how to handle your more than frequent visits to the serving tables. Popcornbeer Popcornbeer And let us not forget the lock on the fridge in the break room, for which you no longer have the key... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:And let us not forget the lock on the fridge in the break room, for which you no longer have the key... Nope

Wait a minute!!
He's got my key. Said he left his home and was going to get me a soda, if he could use my key.
Never came back with my key.........Or my soda.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.