The Clown Wanders In
Hi Mikey, and friends of old. This is more like it! Thumbsup

Don't you hate changes you have no control over? I sure do. I never was able to run with the old forum once it was sold and such a large crowd of strangers seemed to take over. I felt lost in the shuffle, as I'm sure some of you did too.

I've been bumping around on one forum or another, but The Gauge was my first and for a long time the only one that I posted to. I read through the list of folks already signed on and I'm glad to see so many names I recognize.
Hi there, you guys! Waveof7

Well, what can I tell you? Not much modeling going on right now around my house. I'm in the middle of installing a ceramic tile floor throughout the house. That and taking care of my Deborah, who recently got out of hospital after major surgery.

Anyway, I look forward to catching up with my old friends.

Christopher [Image: clown.gif]
Clowning around with trains.

[Image: BusterA.jpg]
TC! Great to have you with us!!!!

Ralph
Hey Christopher...!

Nice to see you here Smile

Andrew
Hi TC. I am glad to see you here. Your tutorial on hard shell scenery ( the old Gauge ) was the best I have seen. Worship

Loren
I got my first train when I was three,
put a hundred thousand miles on my knees.
Hey Christopher, im glad to see you here at the new "old" gauge Misngth Welcome

TrainClown Wrote:but The Gauge was my first and for a long time the only one that I posted to.

I wasnt around for too long before the gauge was sold to zealot, but i was around for the old gauge for a bit, and even i noticed that things changed alot when the forum was sold. The gauge was also my first forum to post on and remained my first forum up until it got sold. Things seemed to really slow down and not as many posts seem to come through on zealot as on the old gauge. Im currently a member of 4 other forums, 2 others im active on, but i am most active on the gauge for the reason that i like the people here. Everyone is nice and kind, and very knowledgeable and helpful. And that is what makes a forum like the gauge truly the BEST forum on the web Thumbsup Thumbsup Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Glad to have you aboard T.C.! It is good to see all of the "old friends" show up here and to get back to what was so great about The Gauge before it became the Zealot.
Hey TC!
Glad to see you join us old friend..

Welcome
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Hi TC, glad to see you here, I always enjoyed your posts. Esp. those animation ones, too cool.

Gary
Glad you made it here and i'm glad you understand why we did this Smile Smile

Hope Deborah feels better soon!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Hey Chris

Good to see you back!!! I too was never comfortable with the new owner of the Gauge, and when he compiled us with a bunch of his other forums under the "Zealot" banner - I bailed out. Never did find another forum I was comfortable with for one reason or another, and thus I gradually drifted further and further away from the hobby.

Here's hoping we will get our community back again, and that the inspiration will get me focused on model trains agains.

cheers!
Val
Great to see you here, Christopher! Looking forward to more of those great tutorials. I'm always wondering what you're going to come up with next.
Megill River & Lighthorse in On30:
Fictional Northern Canadian Line.
Linking the Y&WP To Dolly Varden Mines Rwy.

NARA Member Number 74.
Good to hear from you TC. It's been awhile. Thumbsup
Ray Marinaccio
Hey TC. Another old name thats graced my flatscreen.
Good to see you again!
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Hi TC. Hope you enjoy it here.
I look at 4 fora a night, but only 2 major ones. I'm keeping on Z***** until a couple of threads peter out.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Hey, TC 2285_
...prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits...

My blog>>> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com">http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com</a><!-- m -->