Charlie b's layout
I did 3 more for the Kiski fleet today. I added a refer, a double door box car and another 40 footer.             
Charlie
Hi Charlie---all the new "foreign power" on the Wilderson Division look great but the Kiski Junction cars really stand out for me.Thanks to our friend Doctor Wayne this is one of my most cherished cars in Leetown.

A few more decaled and a couple cars that wandered in (Thanks Jim) that needed some minor repairs.                             
Charlie
Charlie fyi the prr car dates from late 50's according to the  Athearn book the bar car is dated 1962. nice work on the lettering.
Jim
I did a few more cars yesterday. I don't have many left to do now.             
Charlie
Did you make that Cindy's Harbor? Pete had dropped by back in 2003 and left me this N scale. I was just getting into the hobby back then, he and Ray M spent the day. Take note of this consist and see if you can spot something on it that was making the rounds back then.

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Yes Don, I made that car. I could not make decals I was happy with so I added white to the car so they would show up. I think Pete would be pleased to be remembered. I have a pretty good roster of big blue cars. I wasn't around until 2008 wa anything making the rounds before that would not catch my eye. 
Charlie
Another not prototype done today.  I am using some in stock decals so some fantasy cars will be popping up.      I started on a PC Caboose tonight and it in a dlue setting state. 
Charlie
Today I assembled a caboose and installed the flicker free lighting and markers. I am going to make new railings because the ones supplied are too wide and that causes them to hump up.  I'll do that then I will add the decals. It took me all afternoon to do this, not that I am complaining. I am still able to hold my hands steady.  I drilled 4 #80 holes in the rear to mount the marker lights, I just threaded the wires through them and then I drilled a #72 hole on each side to take the wires inside.     
Charlie
Looks great Charlie.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
I wanted to correct the end handrails to make them look right and that is when I discovered the roof overhang is too short on both ends. At this point in the game it is too late to repair but I will extend the roofs on any future cabs I do. I should have looked at a prototype photo to begin with. It is obvious what is lacking. The bay windows are different too. The later build cabooses are the ones that the bays go clear to the floor.          In the meantime I will have to make do with a different style railing. The chain will go to the ladder to block the opening.      
Charlie