Scratchbuild - EBT Rockhill Furnace Coal Bunker
I just received the first package of styrene for use in building the EBT's coal bunker in Rockhill Furnace, PA. 3 sheets of .020" plain white styrene sheet will make up the vast majority of the scratchbuild.

I'll post a few pics of the coal bunker later on.

Construction will start tomorrow.
Sounds like a good plan Thumbsup
Bring it! Bring it! Smile

Ralph
Progress?

Galen
I may not be a rivet counter, but I sure do like rivets!
Have fun! Subscribing for the progress
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
I have the front of the structure built. I also have the hatches where the coal comes out at cut out, as well as the area near the bottom for tools and such.
You may want to brace that 0.020" sheet with something ... twenty-thou is fairly flimsy!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
a few of us are planning a trip to the EBT in august, your welcome to join us. send me a pm if your interested.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
It's actually just going to be like a faceplate. It'll get set up against some blue foam later on. I'm trying to get these parts together now while it's still easy to cut them out.

I would be interested in an EBT trip in August. However, I think it would be a lot better to have it during their Fall Spectacular, which is in October or November. Trains stop operating either at the end of July or the start of August.