Achierton Southern Progress Thread
Hey guys. Due to the fact that if I decided to dismantle the entire layout that I have down at his house and move it all up here(he LOVES to threaten to set them all on fire/run them over with his Jeep Wrangler if I "misbehave"Eek), I have to keep the layout down at his house an HO layout.

Most of the line is being dismantled, but I have a track plan that will save a 1x6' long section, with a 1x1' section at the extreme left for my quarry. I'll post up a track plan in this thread.

So the first order of business I supposes is to start painting/detailing the first of the line's two engines, a very, very, very, very, very tired ALCo. S-unit, and an old ex-ATSF Rebuilt GP7u.

2nd, I need to get the stuff to build my turnouts. I hate using the Atlas Snap-switches.

3rd, make up the limestone loads for the hoppers. I've decided to take the number of hoppers operating(6, 3 loaded, 3 empty at any given time), and multiply it by 3(that means 18 crushed limestone loads).

4th, I need to get all of the track layed and ballasted, so I can see where I'm at with ground cover. I'll probably paint it with a foresty green latex paint from Wal-mart.

Alright. So here's the current track plan for the new and improved ASRR:

Attached Files Image(s)