Anybody going to watch the Cowboys whup the Eagles tonight?
Yep! gonna put a Texas whuppin' on the boys from Philly!
Gary S Wrote:Yep! gonna put a Texas whuppin' on the boys from Philly!

Unlikely.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
See... the Cowboys already spotted the Eagles 7. Trying to make it a fair fight. :?
Nahhhhhh. Will try and get in some productive time on the model railroad planning and look at stuff on here off and on. Might put the game on the tube for background noise though. Icon_lol
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
That's kind of what it is for me too. I'm sitting here painting the gutter for the Forest Hill Bridge, with the game on in the background. I really started this thread just to mess with the folks here who are Eagles fans! Goldth
It remains to be seen what will happen ... but I'm thinking that the Cowboys will join the cop and the Constructo guy and sing a chorus of "Y.M.C.A." after the open the can of "WhupAss" that the Eagles have brought with them from Philly! 357 8-)

Oh ... and now it looks that the Cowboys are trying to "eliminate" the Eagles Q-back! That game works both ways ... 8-)
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Legal hit! He was in-bounds when the contact was initiated. Quarterbacks are such big sissies these days, pretty boys like Brady and P. Manning.
Inconsistent enforcement of rules. If that WAS Brady or Manning, it would have been a penalty. NFL as an organization is turning into a big joke.

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com
Packers lost..... :cry:
Gus (LC&P).
Gary S Wrote: Legal hit! He was in-bounds when the contact was initiated. Quarterbacks are such big sissies these days, pretty boys like Brady and P. Manning.

I didn't see it ... listening on Westwood One/ESPN Radio.

I had to make a decision a few months back ... Satellite TV or model railroad ... so, I listen to the radio ... a lot!
biL

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
P5se Camelback Wrote:I had to make a decision a few months back ... Satellite TV or model railroad ... so, I listen to the radio ... a lot!

We don't have satellite or cable either. I just prefer to spend the monry elsewhere. Also, we have pretty decent free TV via the antenna.
I came back in from the train room, the Cowboys were winning 20-17. What I saw was the Eagles get 3 quick scores to go ahead 30-20. I should have stayed in the train room!
Two Possession Game!

biL

So much for the cowboys doin' any whuppin'. Sad
Touchdown DaLLas!

Waveof7