Thoughts and memories
Eating Kit Kats? How do we do that ? Ed keeps buying all of them and hiding them in his desk. Eek
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:Eating Kit Kats? How do we do that ? Ed keeps buying all of them and hiding them in his desk. Eek
Oh sure - blame Poor Ed... we know it's your sexytery that's purr-loining them for you!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
You mean to tell me he is still hiding food from you guys. LOL, does he still lock his desk? Icon_lol
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
LiveSteamer Wrote:You mean to tell me he is still hiding food from you guys. LOL, does he still lock his desk? Icon_lol
We're an equal opportunity shop... No one has locks... There wasn't enough in the budget after we bought the important stuff: the candy machines and the Tv's Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Those are pretty important things that are needed. LOL. Hope they are flat screen tv's.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/
Now this is down right embarrassing and really needs some sort of explanation. Since Ed took the week off, I had to go look through his desk to find the key to the mop room since he is in charge of that operation. I didn't mean to, but I stumbled across this and so now we know why there never is any KitKats in the candy machine. I offer these pictures of Ed's desk as evidence and as a result, he may never get his light bulb.

Attached Files Image(s)

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Cheers Goldth Eek Thumbsup Eek Goldth Cheers

R O F L!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:

R O F L!!!!
Just to be sure, I did sample a few in case these weren't real. It took ten or twelve before I was convinced that they were. After that, I had to hit the soda machine since KitKats make you thirsty and well, I never got the key to the mop room, so just kinda overlook the flood in the men's room for now, at least until Ed gets back. Eek Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Happy New Year guys!
A couple of questions.......Who ate all the Kit Kats I had in my desk drawers. Whats with the apples, bananas, and other rabbit food in the munchie machine? Who took the key to the janitors closet?....There's a flood in the men's room. Looks like its been ongoing for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the CFL...Too bad it was burnt out already. Nice touch though, sticking it back in the package making it look like it was a new one.

Man....I love this place!
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
ROFL!!!!! I have no idea who would eat everything in site... and Don't look at me, I stay away from "health food" like fruit Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Happy New Year guys!
A couple of questions.......Who ate all the Kit Kats I had in my desk drawers. Whats with the apples, bananas, and other rabbit food in the munchie machine? Who took the key to the janitors closet?....There's a flood in the men's room. Looks like its been ongoing for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the CFL...Too bad it was burnt out already. Nice touch though, sticking it back in the package making it look like it was a new one.

Man....I love this place!
Glad to see you back from your vacation Ed. Let me explain what happened there while you were gone. We hired that fitness cop... uh, errr, I meant, fitness guru and it was her idea to confiscate what she called, "contraband". I tried to help you out by eating as many of those KitKats that you had in your desk, but I got busted and had to do 4 push-ups as punishment. Well, I did come close, I got to two before it got messy and I think that's the cause of the flood in the bathroom. Eek As for all that rabbit food, she tells me that it's a result of an executive order by the current administration for us to get in better shape. The order was signed by our President to be sure we all live healthy lives. He did apologize though, for burning that hole in the paper from his cigarette, although he did manage to put out the fire when he spilled his Coke over it he had to soak that up with the Twinkie he was eating at the time and so we sent him the rest of your KitKats just to make up for it. Typical "do as I say, not as I do" government mentality, but we will all be the better for paying attention... at least that's what they tell us.. Nope Nope

As for the key, we couldn't find it and resorted to pulling your carpet up and dragging it into the men's room to control the flooding. It was pretty dry when we put it back though, I'm glad you didn't notice... Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Kit Kats ????...... what Kit Kats ??

Burp !!! Big Grin Big Grin 357

Oh !, Those were Kit Kats ?? Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
ezdays Wrote:As for the key, we couldn't find it and resorted to pulling your carpet up and dragging it into the men's room to control the flooding. It was pretty dry when we put it back though, I'm glad you didn't notice... Icon_lol Icon_lol

I didn't have any carpet in my office. Was wondering where an ugly bright pink and wet rug came from.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:As for the key, we couldn't find it and resorted to pulling your carpet up and dragging it into the men's room to control the flooding. It was pretty dry when we put it back though, I'm glad you didn't notice... Icon_lol Icon_lol

I didn't have any carpet in my office. Was wondering where an ugly bright pink and wet rug came from.
No carpet???? Geeze, no wonder it was so hard to pull up... Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I was wondering where my spike removing tool was... When you find the time, put it back on my "displey" wall where it belongs!! Shoot

And the track hammer too..... Geeze - I'm gonna have ta start taking pictures and marking all my stuff!!!!!! Goldth Goldth Goldth Goldth

At least with pictures, I'll be able to remember what's supposed to be where Smile Smile .... maybe Eek
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75