N Tour Car Pictures
:hey: The thread is now OPEN!!!!!!!! 2285_
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Last Friday, the BB&G #BBG100101 made it's way into the Canyon State tracks here in Arizona. We caught a few shots of it as its way over Red Rock bridge heading into the town of Santa Maria. We were not at all surprised to see the consist being pulled by the BB&G 1780, since it's been seen in this area on a number of occasions.                
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
A local Canyon State engine, #6880, picks up the consist and waits on a siding while the BB&G 1780 heads down the main track.                    
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Considering the time, and distance between the painters of the loco, and the car, that's a pretty close match! Lookin' good Don. Thumbsup
I suppose now, I'll have to paint up a diesel in BB&G colors, before the cars return here. I do have a GP7, a GP38, A GP15-1, and an SD40-2 undecorated shells.......... Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Nice!!!

Don, did you scratchbuild that Sedona church?
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
nachoman Wrote:Nice!!!

Don, did you scratchbuild that Sedona church?
Kevin,

Ahh, you recognized that. Big Grin Yes, I did that a few years ago for one of our scratchbuild challenges. I'll post a few pics in another thread, but it is detailed inside just as the one up in Sedona with interior lighting.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
BBG100101 has one more stop before heading out. Now this may look like an abandon siding, and it was for years until the little green men, (LGM), decided to use it as a landing site. Well, these people found that if they were to stay here, they needed a way to support themselves since their monetary system they had back at the old planet wouldn't get them very far HERE. They headed south of the Arizona border and made a deal with some people there and acquired a tequila facility. Their brand is "Green Men Tequila" and is loved by these little green people all over. This is where BBG100101 comes in. This is the first shipment of this precious commodity to other LGM in other states. Here we see where a truck has unloaded its cargo of tequila and a crew of green people are standing by to load the car. Once loaded, the car will make it's way to Michigan for distribution in that area. Note that even with this going on, the site remains an active landing and take-off facility to transport these beings around the universe. Because of this, we cannot divulge the exact location of this site. Nope            
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:Here we see where a truck has unloaded its cargo of tequila and a crew of green people are standing by to load the car.

....................and I hope everyone noticed that there are TWO stacks of cases, and, EACH one is larger than the truck that delivered them. Now, that ! is "alien technology" for you ! 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:Here we see where a truck has unloaded its cargo of tequila and a crew of green people are standing by to load the car.

....................and I hope everyone noticed that there are TWO stacks of cases, and, EACH one is larger than the truck that delivered them. Now, that ! is "alien technology" for you ! 357
Could be, or were there other trucks unloading before this one???????????????????????? Misngth Misngth Misngth Misngth Or maybe the truck is just a decoy and they were transported by other means.

Are we really seeing this or is this the Twilight Zone????
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
The truck's obviously a "red" herring Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I've always been thinkin' the wee green fellas carried shillelaghs, had names like McClatchy, Clancy and O'Hallaran and drank buckets of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey and gallons of Guinness Stout! Wink Goldth

So it's Tequila now, is it? Shore n' begorrah! I'm a wee bit surprized by it all, then!! :mrgreen:
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
P5se Camelback Wrote:I've always been thinkin' the wee green fellas carried shillelaghs, had names like McClatchy, Clancy and O'Hallaran and drank buckets of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey and gallons of Guinness Stout! Wink Goldth

So it's Tequila now, is it? Shore n' begorrah! I'm a wee bit surprized by it all, then!! :mrgreen:
Have'n a wee nip of the old stuff yourself are ye now???? 'tisn't that these lads are wearin' the green, they all be green themselves, beein' from a land far farrrrrrr away.... They do have a sense of business about them though and aren't too proud to sample their own wares. I'm told that this brand of tequila is made from juice of the green agave cactus rather than the traditional blue one. Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
After questioning the discrepancy between the size of the load and the truck, I found the following:

1. The truck is indeed a decoy. I found that it is empty and doesn't even have a motor. To be sure, it's made of plastic and designed to deceive
  2. The actual mode of transport to get this cargo ready to load is seen here in these photos. Not a tractor-trailer, but a tractor beam is what they use.
I hope this clears things up since these little guys are trying hard to get their business off the ground, so to speak. Goldth Goldth

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Love it!!!! Goldth Goldth Goldth
Too Funny!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75