My Grande Valley Railway in the "N"ormal scale
That's horrible, Catt - at least you now have a legitimate excuse for "armchair modeling" Icon_lol
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Layout looks great Catt, hope you can get some relief for your back soon!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Well I did manage to get a little more done.I wanted to get a lot more finished but I feel lucky getting as much as I did.Here are two pics ,the first one from the same perspective as the last pic posted.

[Image: next-15.jpg]

This one was taken from a different angle to better show what I got done.For the next 20 days my main project will be my Z layout.While I am working on the Z the only time I will be working on this layout is while I am waiting for glue or paint to dry.

[Image: next-16.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:This one was taken from a different angle to better show what I got done.For the next 20 days my main project will be my Z layout.While I am working on the Z the only time I will be working on this layout is while I am waiting for glue or paint to dry.
We'll see if we can get you some slow-drying glue.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
David, I have to April 20th to get a town commercial district done on my Z layout (next show is April 21. Eek)
Fortunately I have about a third of the buildings built.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"We'll see if we can get you some slow-drying glue." Icon_lol

Looking good Catt!
Mike

That's a convincing scene. Having the roads and tracks not parallel or perpendicular to the layout edge really makes a difference. Thumbsup
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Ok back at it and having fun.Got the trucking company this far this weekend.I extended the left side wall so the building was setting straight and made a new as yet not finished roof (details).I will be working on Kindel Furniture tomorrow so I can get theis section done.Then from there to the right side to get Fowler's Fine Furniture up to snuff.

Anywho this is this weeks progress. :mrgreen:

[Image: next-18.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Looks like some serious big city railroading Catt ! Thumbsup
Mike

I'm on a roll Mike,got the rest of the trucking company lawn done this morning.Hoping to get the scenery done around Kindels Furniture done today.Interesting little tidbit about Kindels is that if I had built it to scale it would be over 6' long in N scale. Eek

I hope to post more pics later today or tomorrow morning.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

It is 4:11 am Monday morning and I can't sleep.I got almost all I wanted to get done yesterday done.Here is the proof. Eek

[Image: next-19.jpg]

I think I will work on some signage later today and probaly that stretch of ugly to the left of the street.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Trying to show up us slackers with your constant, steady progress Catt? Eek Worship
Mike

One more progress photo.Bit more ground cover down.Bluish gray building is a cardstock model my frioend Terry Holmes did just for me.It will be known as "Holmes Auto Repair" Now I just need to find a decent Roll back car hauler and a pickup based tow truck.I don't weant one of the Athearn units because they are heavyduty semi haulers.

[Image: next-21.jpg]

I really need to get started on business signs,I have one for each of the furniture factories but have decided they are to big for what I want.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

Looking good Catt!
Mike

Tought I would toss this close up pic into the mix just incase somebody is thinking about some cardstock buildings(disclaimer here I did not make this one)

[Image: terrys1.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"