Grade 8 Exam
MountainMan Wrote:It's the standard background that the forum opens with. Is there another choice?
It's the standard background that the forum opens with. Is there another choice?[/quote]
The default color scheme (The Gauge dark) is white letters on blue background. The Gauge lite was made available for those that had a hard time reading the white on blue. It is black letters on white. We have two other schemes, both with a light blue background. You can change to any of these by doing the following:
  • Click on, "User Control Panel" in the upper left of the screen
    Select the "Board Preferences" tab
    You will see a menu to the right of "my board style", select the one you want
    Go to the bottom of the page and click on the, "submit" button.
If you're having a hard time reading the light blue text on a dark blue background, let me tell you, it's worse trying to read it on a white background. I've got relatively good eyesight and I can't read it. Yellow is another color that doesn't show well on a white background. I did some experimenting when we first opened these forums, I'll go back and do some more and see if I can't come up with a list of colors that work regardless of what scheme is used.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD