A Big Blue Story
OK - For those of you that don't remember the guidelines, I'm repeating them here Big Grin

-- Try to keep the "Flow" of the story going from post to post

~~ Try to be a bit creative -funny is good!!!! Thumbsup

~~ Try to leave just enough information in your post, so we can Keep The Story Going!! DO NOT End it!!!!!

~ DO NOT put Too Much information in your post, the object is to Leave Your Post OPEN ENDED so the next person can "ADD to it"... Smile Posts can be from a few words to 4 lines long, just so the last line is open ended Smile

Example.... As he climbed on to the car he looked around and was surprised

Next post .... To see the beautiful debutante sitting there

Next post.... Wearing

~~ Please subscribe to this thread, so you will be notified when someone replies

~~ Please as always, remember this is a PG rated forum, I'll be more than happy to delete questionable posts Smile It's my job!! Goldth Goldth

~~ Yes, It's a Railroad related story....

~~ YES, all are welcome and you can post as much as you like, but try not to post one after another, please give others a chance to post after you posted....

~~ My first post will set it up.... Your ideas are always welcome!!!!

~~ Any character, fictional, living, dead, animal (Within reason please) is allowed, but let's rememebr to keep it simple so the next person can ADD to the story Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
We stood there, on the platform, waiting. As I thought back on my 25 years, i never thought I would live this long - who would have thought - the railroad, Finally made it through our town. It's been here for a year now and we're celebrating it's first anniversary out here in the great western U.S.

As we all waited to see some smoke on the horizon, I couldn't help but think of all that has happened and what the ride back East will be like....

I looked around again out of boredom at all the people on the platform and at all the people gathered to watch us board and bid us farewell on our journey...

The entire town is here, school band, Mayor, Marshals...
Marshals!!!! what in the world are the marshals doing here? I think it's time I snuck aboard the train and beat it out of town, after all, they probably know what I did and are looking for me by now. Here, I'll just go into the car with those big crates, but wait, one of the crates is moving, what the heck, it's a....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
It's a man with a gun
A Super Soaker!
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
"Gee", I thought, "what is a man with a super-soaker gun doing boxed up in a shipping container?" I'd better stash my loot before finding out. I wonder if I could put my ill-gotten gains over in the...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
engine house...
Gus (LC&P).
'cause that would be the last place anyone would look.. Yeah, I'll just hid it in....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
No. I can't hide it in the engine house! I'm leaving town, how would I get it back? Then again so what if I never get it back, I mean what do I really need with 10 lbs. of.................
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
axle grease. I'll come back for it after...
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Where would I get axle grease, our town is so backwards that we don't even know what a axle is. I know I'll settle for some of mama's old....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
sourdough starter mix that grows....

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
...yup, it'll grow and fill the car. My stash will be hidden, the guy with the gun won't get out of the crate, the marshals won't know where I am and we can be on our way. Life is good, the train is moving, but wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Some idiot pulled the emergencey stop cord and one of the marshals is running towards the train while the others are looking around, wonder what he wants I know they don't know I'm here do they?
WARNING This veteran is medicated for your protection

visit my web page <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rtssite.shutterfly.com/">http://rtssite.shutterfly.com/</a><!-- m --> also <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.donnasgrannysattic.com">http://www.donnasgrannysattic.com</a><!-- m -->
Of Course they know "you're" on the train, they watched us board!!! They have to know we're all here... but they don't know what you've done, like we all know...... :oops: :oops: :oops:

But you can rest assured, your secret........