Using JMRI Panel Pro for Switch Lists
Here are some more photos of the mini-op session resulting from the switchlist I posted. First, the Frisco switchers move out of the passenger escape track pocket on Terminal Track 3:    
They zigzag through the terminal throat to get to Track 1:

Then they couple to the baggage and box-express and pull them back to put them out of the way on Track 2:    
Then they shove onto Track 2. I use Kadee 308 under-the-track uncoupling magnets for situations other than on a main track, where I use their electric magnet. I paint the sides of the rails yellow where the magnets are located so I can see them easily in operation:    
Using the delayed uncoupling feature, I shove them to their temporary location on Track 2:    
One thing I like about a computerized switchlist generator is it adds a level of unpredictability that keeps you from staying in a comfort zone. As you can see here, there's a lot of work in just pulling one car and spotting its replacement, which gives added "play value".
Heading up the yard ladder to get to Yard Track 9 to pick up the NKP boxcar.    
We're getting into unballasted territory where the scenery isn't completely done here. In fact, the last track next to the backdrop still has to be laid, and that makes things a little harder for us at Yard Track 9, since if Yard Track 10 were laid, we could put the rest of the cars on Yard Track 9 there and simply take the NKP box back down to Forley Lithography. As it is, we're going to have to find something else to do with the rest of the cars on 9, since the NKP box is at the far end of the string.