I've been published
That's awesome Steve, congratulations. So, what did you do differently this time around? I believe you had submitted this once before but never heard back?
Received my RMC in todays mail, congratulations on your article. Thumbsup

Bruce
Thanks again everyone. Your probably thinking about my F-3 article I sent them a few years back, or It could be this one because I think I sent it in about a year ago. Oh,, and my copy came in today Cheers .
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
e-paw Wrote:Oh,, and my copy came in today Cheers .
I'll have to pick up a copy
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Got my copy today. I see you plugged the Gauge!
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Yes, I like that you promoted the Gauge! The article was well done, Congrats! I am very glad, though, that we here were able to participate and watch as you were doing the actual construction.
-Dave
My copy of RMC just arrived !! 2285_ 2285_

Great article !! 2285_ Thumbsup 2285_

-- and Thanks, a nice, positive, "shout-out" for The-Gauge. Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Thank you all again, I hope everyone enjoyed it..I'm sure the people at Carstens are glad that The-Gauge has so many subscribers.
A little late, But I also just read it. Very Nice!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Cheers Thanks GEC. hope you enjoyed it.
Hello e-paw, who I now know whose name is Steve...

Late to the thread, but congratulations - I can tell you are (rightfully) excited about it. Not only are you published, but an interesting subject as well (you had me at the word (well, visual) steam...)
Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio
Finally got my copy of the June RMC today. Loved your article, Steve - very good pictures, well written and a great plug for the gauge as well !

Smile,
Stein
Gee, I saw the cover of that issue...then the content...and thought, Gee, this looks familiar!

Congratulations...you didn't just make it...you made the cover!
Michael
My primary goal is a large Oahu Railway layout in On3
My secondary interests are modeling the Denver, South Park, & Pacific in On3 and NKP in HO
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thesouthparkline.blogspot.com/">http://thesouthparkline.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->