its so nice to be home again!
so,doctor wayne told me about this place,and all i can say is wow,its so nice to be back on a forum like the one i joined in the first place,A TRAINS ONLY site :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .that is run by friends and people i have known since i've joined the original gauge.so id like to give a big THANK YOU to the creators of this site Worship Worship --josh

(i just pray to god that "the man" oesnt try to take this site to Icon_lol Icon_lol )
Women may not find you handsome,but they'll atleast find you handy--Red Green
C&O ALL THE WAY--[Image: chessie.gif]
Josh!! Glad you made it over here Misngth

Welcome aboard the new Big Blue 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Welcome Josh, and thanks. We really tried this time, and on our own. No outside help or financing, no need for corporate stockholder profit reports. No, "the man", or "men" are not going to take this away, so relax and enjoy. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hi Josh, glad you joined us here!
Ralph
Glad you found us! Kind like a modular layout, we just packed up, lock, stock, and barrel, and set up shop over here. Welcome home! Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Welcome Aboard josh - glad to see you made it!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Pat, Don & I tried our best to make it look like it did "way-back-when"!!

We 'live' on pat's server now and he's doing all the formatting. Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
its just so great tobe back on a site of friends only.its more "homey" .and it is so much more fun to post on a site of people who really do like to help and give compliments on others work.thanks guys,you did great remaking the old site Thumbsup --josh
Women may not find you handsome,but they'll atleast find you handy--Red Green
C&O ALL THE WAY--[Image: chessie.gif]