" The Train "
Brakie Wrote:There are a lot of old horror classics that scared us as kids back in the 50s..

I never will forget covering my head up when the mummy first appeared in "The Mummy" with Boris Karloff..I was watching this movie on "Chiller Theater" that was on every Friday night at 11:30 pm right after the news."Frankenstein" with Boris Karloff scared me just as equally..

Like most kids back then I was allowed to stay up "late" Friday or Saturday night but,if I stayed up late Saturday night I still had to get up early Sunday and go to Sunday school and attend Church services.My mother was strict about that up to her death in '58..Dad was more lenient in such matters..

Yeah, that's another one that we recorded. I guess we both watched the same string of horror flicks. As I said, they all had some significant scenes cut out. I guess we have seen them all too many times so that this became apparent, but hey, like potato chips where you can't "just have one", you can't just only watch these once. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD