What Browser do you use ?
Don, I can see your avatar and Duffus’, but I cannot see Ralph’s – no matter which browser I use.
Kurt
faraway Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:Thanks, this is all good information, we all appreciate it since it gives us clues where to look.

We are digging a bit deeper since this is not universal. We may have an answer soon. :?

Don, you can stop digging. I see your license plate again!

Thank you, but I have to keep digging so that we can see why some of the others aren't showing up. I imagine that you still won't be able to see Mountainman and Nachoman's, since I didn't do anything to theirs.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Well , Ralph's WAS there , now nothing ....not even the white box . Maybe he is messing with his ? RALPH ....QUIT IT !!! Goldth

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
teejay Wrote:Well , Ralph's WAS there , now nothing ....not even the white box . Maybe he is messing with his ? RALPH ....QUIT IT !!! Goldth

T

Yeah, Ralph is working on his right now so that doesn't surprise me, but how about Mountainman's and nachoman's, can you see theirs? I think we know where the problem is, wouldn't it be great if it fixed itself? 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
No , still no MM or NM .
teejay Wrote:No , still no MM or NM .

Okie dokie, that's enough info for now. We need to slip behind the curtain and tweak a few things. 2285_ Shoot

Thanks all, this is valuable feedback.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I took a look at another thread and there are quite a few avitar-less members including Sumpter 250 , ngauger and BR60103 to name a few ....they all have the same white framed box showing .

T
teejay Wrote:I took a look at another thread and there are quite a few avitar-less members including Sumpter 250 , ngauger and BR60103 to name a few ....they all have the same white framed box showing .

T

Yup, we have equipped one of our own with a hazmat suit and he is crawling into the tunnels below our office to see if he cant make his way into our server without getting contaminated. :ugeek: We have given him one of our Buck Roger Jr. walkie-talkies and we are in constant communications with him so I hope we have some good news by tomorrow before his batteries run down. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Don, your avatar is back the rest are still awol, but now I can't remember if your's was gone before
(on IE8)
Charlie
Geez , I never new that Buck Rogers Jr had a walkie-talkie ! How did I miss that ? Maybe I had the Dr. Zarkov version . 357....or was that Ming the Merciless ? ....I forget .
Charlie B Wrote:Don, your avatar is back the rest are still awol, but now I can't remember if your's was gone before
(on IE8)
Charlie

Yeah, mine was missing and I restored it to see if it would reappear as a test... It did. Thumbsup

teejay Wrote:Geez , I never new that Buck Rogers Jr had a walkie-talkie ! How did I miss that ? Maybe I had the Dr. Zarkoff version . 357....or was that Ming the Merciless ? ....I forget .

The problem with Dr. Zarkoff's was that it only had a range of 500,000 miles. You missed the Buck Roger's one because it was recalled. Something about making the cover out of reclaimed jelly beans wasn't sanctioned by the FDA. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and

Zarkov and Ming ....booo , hisss Shoot
The heck with these guys - I wanna see Col. Dearing (from the 70s) aka Erin Gray.

[Image: Erin_Gray.jpg]

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
OK, I got some static on my Buck Rogers walkie-talkie that sounds like our man found his way into the server and found a whole pile of avatars trapped in one of the pipes. With his trusty plunger, he whooshed the pipe and freed all the missing avatars. Worship Worship

A few of you please let me know if you can or cannot see some of the avatars that you could not before....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Pipes ...plunger ??....wow , this is one unique train forum .

I can see all of the avitars at the moment , checking on several threads . Looks like you fixed it !

T