Poll: What are some of your other hobbies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Scale modeling-other than trains
6.15%
12 6.15%
R/C-cars, planes, boats
3.08%
6 3.08%
Geocaching
1.03%
2 1.03%
Construction
3.08%
6 3.08%
Woodworking
5.64%
11 5.64%
Electronics
6.15%
12 6.15%
Art
3.08%
6 3.08%
Automobile restoration
4.62%
9 4.62%
Target shooting-guns/bow & arrow
6.15%
12 6.15%
Writing-poems or stories
1.03%
2 1.03%
Cooking, baking
4.10%
8 4.10%
Sewing, knitting, crocheting
0%
0 0%
Sports-indoor
0.51%
1 0.51%
Sports-outdoor
2.05%
4 2.05%
Motorsports
4.10%
8 4.10%
Photography
7.69%
15 7.69%
Music
6.67%
13 6.67%
Jewelry making
0%
0 0%
Reenactment
0%
0 0%
Mind games- such as crosswords or chess
1.03%
2 1.03%
Collecting (other than trains)
7.18%
14 7.18%
Other hobby not on this list (let us know)
7.69%
15 7.69%
Fishing/hunting
3.59%
7 3.59%
Hiking/jogging/running
2.56%
5 2.56%
Gardening
2.56%
5 2.56%
Video gaming
6.15%
12 6.15%
Stamp/coin collecting
2.56%
5 2.56%
Astronomy
1.54%
3 1.54%
Total 195 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What are your other hobbies
AF350

Always liked TA's. Great driving car.

Larry
just enjoying reading about your cars and then run out of postings , what you guys do with all that extra power ? , umpteen litre's , turbo chargers , ABS , air bags , and worst of all covered in cockpit's , best I can manage is 1/4 litre piston ported , cable braked - the air bag is my good lady and the best air conditioning in the word - sorry for the lack of photo but all pictures are on the vista laptop 35 - only had windows 8 for a few days , will get photo soon ....

here's a link to the owners club

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bondownersclub.co.uk">www.bondownersclub.co.uk</a><!-- w -->
mr bachmann Wrote:just enjoying reading about your cars and then run out of postings , what you guys do with all that extra power ? , umpteen litre's , turbo chargers , ABS , air bags , and worst of all covered in cockpit's , best I can manage is 1/4 litre piston ported , cable braked - the air bag is my good lady and the best air conditioning in the word - sorry for the lack of photo but all pictures are on the vista laptop 35 - only had windows 8 for a few days , will get photo soon ....

here's a link to the owners club

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bondownersclub.co.uk">http://www.bondownersclub.co.uk</a><!-- m -->

I drove my car in the winter once too much power and not enough traction on the snow and ice Icon_lol Also had a hard time getting out of the ruts to get into the driveway ended up going around the block a few times and floored it to get out of the deep ruts in the snow, I broke free of the ruts but ended up going sideways up the drive way into the neighbors driveway Confusedhock: Then I bought a truck drive it most of the time it has a crew cab(4 doors). It must be a hillbilly / redneck thing just about every home in my neighbor hood has at least one pickup truck and one of the following a muscle car, race car, or a restored classic car.
Of my other hobbies, only one was really listed: Video Games, though I'm mostly an MMO player these days.

I also play traditional tabletop Role Playing Games (like Dungeons and Dragons) and board games (Like Settlers of Cataan). I wish I was better at 18xx rail games, but I can't seem to manage the Stock market and always go bankrupt from my opponent's stock manipulation.

I also liek to design and build Computers
When I hear the iron horse make the hills echo with his snort like thunder, shaking the earth with his feet, and breathing fire and smoke from his nostrils, it seems as if the earth had got a race now worthy to inhabit it.

-- Henry David Thoreau
Interesting topic. My other topics are riding my Harley. I have an 89 flhtp and a 97 superglide, my wife has an 89 heritage, and my son has an 86 sportster. Talk about a family effort. I'm also building a 63 vespa. My other hobby I take advantage of when we vacation in warmer places is scuba diving.
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
Lot more car guys since I last posted.

AF350, nice TA, reminds me of my wife's TA. She wants to buy another some day. Eek
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
My other hobbies are limited to photography and target shooting both of which are my warm weather activities and I stick to modelling during the colder months.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Hello all, now aged 68 i need something to occupy my free time, i dont want to vegetate!
So for me it's air rifle target shooting,model trains,heritage trains and RC. model boats.i would buy my self a nice motorcycle but i think some deaf and blind dipstick in his tin box would probably write me off!!!!
The model shop has relieved me of £50.00 this week so had better steer well clear of the gun shop,love nice wood and black shiny metal!!!! Nope Nope Nope
regards to you all
Don.
What its Monday!! Again !!