59th and Rust
They fit nin well, Ray - good work. Don't forget - if you need more...
Jack
Don't think i need any more thanks,managed to pick a couple up at the Hampstwhaite meet on Sunday,along with some more stock,don't need much more now.

Ray
Very nice detailed scenery! Thanks, Ray.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Thanks Bernhard,clad you like it,here's a few photo's to keep you all going.

Got to dismantle the layout now, to finish tidying up the electric's,and adding final coat of black around the front of the layout,had a invite at the weekend for a exhibition in July so will have to push on and get things finished.
I always work better to a deadline,see you soon.

Ray
With the scattered trash, the cats and dogs running free, and the general clutter, and the "canyon street scenes" - - -
Very "Urban"!! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Your photos have awakened 40-50 year old memories of western Long Island, as seen from the windows of LIRR, outside third rail trains, on trips into Manhattan, to Polk's Hobbies. That, in turn evokes memories of "Change at Jamaica". I never had to.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I could look at photos of this layout all day! Love the dogs and cats. There is that PC switcher. Thanks!
Ralph
Thought i'd take a few photo's of the layout before i dismantle it, this will give you an idea of size (8'x 18") and to see what it's like with no stock on.

Ray
Looks like one of those disaster movies where all life has been killed off - but everything else is still standing
It is superb isn't it? Modelling of a first class standard.

Best, Pete.
trisonic Wrote:It is superb isn't it? Modelling of a first class standard.

Best, Pete.

I see a glaring railroad safety hazard but,beyond that wow! Great modeling. Thumbsup
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Pete/Jack,thanks for the kind comments,there much appreciated,hows the n-gauge coming on hope there's lots of photo's!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry
Only hazard i can see is the end of the team track not having bumper/wheel stops and the same on the Goldberger doll siding(on my to do list),or i'm i missing something else???

Ray
Not me! That was Larry (Brakie). I'm not sure what he was referring to.
Sorry Ralph i've edited my post
One last photo for now,my good buddy Jon Grant came up trumps at the weekend,with a LL 0-6-0 PRR,for another project,thought i'd see what it looked like on the layout,in case i want to back date a few years.

As a matter of interest what year would be the latest i could use this loco??

Ray
PRR steam ended entirely in 1957, with a B6sb 0-6-0 being the last. The USRA locos wouldn't have lasted quite as long, but you're safe with the early 1950s.