Sorry I just had to do this.
We don't have to worry, Nope I just found this on Foxnews.com and I guess what it is basically saying is that if the light at the end of the tunnel is ever turned off, it will be a very long time before it really goes away. Icon_lol Icon_lol

Quote:The particles that make up light, photons, may live for at least 1 quintillion (1 billion multiplied by 1 billion) years, new research suggests.

This should put an end to all speculation on this subject.

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
How come every time we start one of these un-scientific, non-train related subjects on this forum.. Fox News decides to do a report on the subject?????

Is someone from Fox News a member here??? ..... or do we have an information leak???? Eek Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:How come every time we start one of these un-scientific, non-train related subjects on this forum.. Fox News decides to do a report on the subject?????
Is someone from Fox News a member here??? ..... or do we have an information leak???? Eek Goldth

%)%&^&^%% !!!! Did that "Wikileaks guy" just join here ?? Eek Eek Wallbang Eek Eek Icon_lol
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
ngauger Wrote:How come every time we start one of these un-scientific, non-train related subjects on this forum.. Fox News decides to do a report on the subject?????

Really big idea coming up: Icon_idea Icon_idea Icon_idea Icon_idea
The next time we get a hankering to start one of these, we don't do it and we don't mention it to anyone, then we wait to see if Foxnews runs a story on whatever we were going to discuss. Thumbsup That way we'll know for sure if we have a leak, or whether it's just a coincidence. 2285_ 2285_

Hmm, a billion-billion years for the light to burn out, now that's what you call a real lifetime warranty. 8-) Seems like I can use a few of these in our bathroom vanities. The ones we're using now burn out on a regular basis and are hard to reach. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:Hmm, a billion-billion years for the light to burn out, now that's what you call a real lifetime warranty. 8-) Seems like I can use a few of these in our bathroom vanities. The ones we're using now burn out on a regular basis and are hard to reach. Icon_lol

Hard To Reach....Do you have any idea just how far away that light would be after a Billion Billion Years of travel ? If I could travel a Billion Billion times the speed of light it would still take me a year to "reach" it !! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_lol Icon_lol
Now, That is "hard to reach" Eek Popcornbeer Icon_lol

Yesssssssss, we have created a monster here 357 357 357 Icon_lol 357 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:Hmm, a billion-billion years for the light to burn out, now that's what you call a real lifetime warranty. 8-) Seems like I can use a few of these in our bathroom vanities. The ones we're using now burn out on a regular basis and are hard to reach. Icon_lol

Hard To Reach....Do you have any idea just how far away that light would be after a Billion Billion Years of travel ? If I could travel a Billion Billion times the speed of light it would still take me a year to "reach" it !! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_lol Icon_lol
Now, That is "hard to reach" Eek Popcornbeer Icon_lol

Yesssssssss, we have created a monster here 357 357 357 Icon_lol 357 357 357

Hey, if the light bulb was that far away, I'd let someone else in the galaxy change it. it's hard enough sitting on the counter trying to reach it now, once it gets further away than that, goodby Charlie. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Quote:The particles that make up light, photons, may live for at least 1 quintillion (1 billion multiplied by 1 billion) years, new research suggests.

Hmmm...that's...ummm...very illuminating. Icon_idea
MountainMan Wrote:

Hmmm...that's...ummm...very illuminating. Icon_idea

You can say that again. I was totally in the dark until I read that article, it just brightened up my day. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:goodby Charlie. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What? are you banning me? I ain't said nothin about this light. Goldth
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:goodby Charlie. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What? are you banning me? I ain't said nothin about this light. Goldth
Charlie
No, "What" is the Fireman's name!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
What's on second....
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:What's on second....
Charlie
But Who's on third............ Welcome

This can go downhill really quick. No, don't say it, you did that the last time you were in San Francisco... Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Every one knows Who's on first.
Charlie B Wrote:Every one knows Who's on first.

Yeah, you're right, I Don't Know's on third Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
You guys are starting to worry me. Eek
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"